Friday, October 21, 2011

Lost

Lost in study Prospero lost his kingdom power and all, his library was dukedom large enough.

And when it hath the thing it hunteth most,
'Tis won as towns with fire--so won, so lost.

It is interesting to me how many times as a computer science major i feel this way.  Every week my professor asks so what are you doing this weekend, and instantly with those words i like Prospero begin to conger in my mind the devastating storm for his soul, indeed i plot my revenge for his malicious tyranny, his vial mutiny and spurning spite against my soul.  I think to myself i will slave for hours married, indebted, and therefore cordially "official" to my school work, to HIS assignment.

WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M DOING!? 

Ignoring your, can't be finished this semester unless you sell your soul to the devil first, project and, o yeah, by the way, YOU NEED TO DATE IT'S DATE NIGHT, i have loads of time!! I often look at my heart and feelings as if they have never been apart of my being, wondering what they were ever for because i have forgotten their feeling and use! So burning the town and conquering the library seem to be my Fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment